Saturday 18 August 2012

Amy Grant

OK, it's the hottest day of the year so far, and I'm about to post a Christmas song!

Why - because I noticed today that the narrators have been announced for the Candlelight Processional for this year, and whilst we are there, they are going to be:

21-22 - Trace Adkins (never heard of him, but a country singer)
23-25 - Gary Sinise (Lieutenant Dan!)
26-28 - Amy Grant (see below)
29-30 - Marlee Matlin / Jack Jason (no idea)

I thought I'd look up Amy Grant, as hers sounded like a name that I ought to know. She is an American singer, and does a lot of Christian music, as well as recording some more mainstream pop - her most famous hits seem to be "Baby, Baby" and "The next time I fall" (a duet with Peter Cetera).

I've been having a rummage around on Spotify and Youtube, and as we'll be there at Christmas (leaving 125 days from now according to the countdown) I thought I'd post one of her Christmas songs.