Thursday 8 November 2012

More Pooh

Blogging from the iPad this evening, and I've finally broken my duck in terms of reading books on the iPad.

Last week, after finishing The House of Silk I decided that I should be reading some Conan Doyle. Having read some of his stories before, but once again not remembering which ones, the best thing to do is to start again at the beginning, and so I downloaded A Study in Scarlet (for free) and read Holmes' first adventure.

Then this week, having been inspired by the Piglet quote a few days ago I decided I should really read Winnie the Pooh (possibly again, possibly not - not sure) and I remembered that there was an illustrated version on my iBooks bookshelf - I think it came free with the App.

And so today, traveling up and down on the Ebbsfleet train I've been reading of the bear of very little brain.