Sunday 19 February 2017

LHR

Heathrow again!

And I seem to have surrounded myself with technology here in the lounge. I've proved, after quite some time, that I can pair my new wireless earbuds with something other than my phone, so I am now listening to music through them thanks to a combination of lounge wifi, spotify, and bluetooth connection. My next challenge in a few hours will be to see if I can find a bluetooth connection on the SQ flight entertainment system.

I am typing this on the Macbook, which is plugged in and charging up, and then plugged into it via USB and charging off it are the new (work) camera and the charging box for the earbuds (which I think power up independently and then put some charge into the buds even when unplugged, although I might be wrong about that.

It's like the bridge of the Starship Enterprise around here. Still, at least I am having fun and whiling away the time awaiting the arrival of my colleagues.

A trip report from Boston is rather overdue, given that I failed to blog at all whilst we were there. Perhaps I can bash out a few thoughts on that subject whilst on the 13 hour flight to Singapore. Not entirely sure what time zone I am coming from / in / going to, so who knows whether I will be wanting to sleep very much on board?

Oh well, time for another coffee, and given that we should be boarding in about 45 mins, I expect that someone else might turn up soon ...