Thursday 13 August 2020

Rector

Not really sure why, but sat in the garden of The Peacock, I ended up thinking about Joanna Trollope books, which I have several of on the shelves, mostly claimed from the Old School House library. I'm sure I read The Choir many years ago, but I don't specifically remember reading any others. I don't know whether looking at the outside of The Peacock, it felt like the sort of place a Joanna Trollope character ought to live, who knows! Anyway, I had a rummage on my library app, and downloaded The Rector's Wife (which doesn't seem to be on the shelves, and yet according to my book collection app I claim to have a paperback of it - most puzzling). Anyway, I've just finished it, and enjoyed it, and will I'm sure read some more of her (mostly more recent) books that are currently sat in the library.