Sunday 16 November 2008

Swim blog

Sunday morning swim blog again, bashed out on the iPod touch screen to sync when we get home. No Rebecca today, so Jake is having his lesson with Adam. He didn't seem to be too bothered. If anything he might be doing a bit more swimming and a bit less chat!

Went shopping in Maidstone yesterday morning after dropping Jake off at Tyland Barn for his Cub event. Bought a couple of birthday presents for Nicky. Worryingly she's at home now and she knows my hiding place ...!! I've got a few more ideas of things to get, and Jake and I will have more shopping opportunities next weekend whilst Nicky is away with Mum.

Quiz evening was ok last night - just could have done with being a bit shorter! Still, it was a learning experience - Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, Superior. When we got back Jake, Samuel and Joshua were all fast asleep in Jake's bed. I have a photo to prove it, but they probably wouldn't thank me for posting it here!

Sent from my iPod