Sunday 4 January 2009

365

Last day of holidays today - it's back to work and school tomorrow. We've been taking down Christmas decorations today. Still, we can console ourselves with the fact that it is six weeks today until our next trip to Orlando.

I have decided to start a new project for 2009. I have created a set on Flickr called "365-2009" and the plan is to take a photo every day of the year and put it in the set. I've managed the first four days of the year so far, so I'm already over 1% of the way there, and that's longer than New Year resolutions to keep diaries usually last with me!

Here are the selected photos from the first four days: Jake playing with his new Guitar Hero game on the 1st, the empty garage at Haig Avenue on the 2nd, Nicky and Barley on a walk in the woods on the 3rd, and taking down the Christmas tree today.