Monday 16 March 2009

A small IQ?

Here we are at the end of another busy week and I'm watching Jake doing his swimming while Nicky is off to the shops. We were at Bluewater yesterday to see Marley and Me. Lovely film and I think that Barley has already had a few extra hugs from all of us this morning! We were hoping to get the last few bits for the study project yesterday, but Bluey let us down so we might have to pop to Staples and B&Q later on the hunt for a blind and lots of magazine boxes. The study is looking great - new light, newly painted walls and lots of Billy all made and fixed in place. All that's left is to make the desk (oh yes, and sort out all of the stuff we removed from the old and cluttered version of the room!).

In other news I had my first ever trip to Wimbledon this week (for a work meeting) and was able to have a look around and take a few sneaky photos on my phone. I would definitely like to go back for a day during the Championship - looks like fun.






Nicky had her car fixed this week, and was really pleased to get it back after they'd given her such a crappy courtesy car. And, shock horror, I have finally ordered my new car this week. I'm having a Toyota IQ, which I can only describe as Toyota's answer to the Smart car, but considerably nicer!!