Wednesday 3 March 2010

iHappy

Today Nicky and I had our trip out to Bluewater, with the intention of treating ourselves to a number of things that we had been promising each other that we would get once the Haig sale had been completed.

As a result, I am now typing this entry on my new iMac, which is just terrific! So far I've transferred some of our music into itunes, some of our photos into iphoto, and had a bit o f a play with some of the other features. Lots more still to discover and I haven't even installed the iwork disk yet.

We got a few other things as well whilst we were there, including an iphone for Nicky, which is currently charging up and which should go live with her number on Friday, and also a couple of Radley bags.

Jake had asked if he could have Band Hero for the Wii, but neither Game nor HMV had it, so we've ordered it from Amazon on express delivery instead.

Anyway, can't waffle on now, have lots more photos to transfer!