Wednesday 14 April 2010

More parks

Busy day, log day, so keeping blog brief - up early and in park for EMH - not many rides open early - went on 3 in Fantasyland - Alice, tea cups and Mr Toad - then to Indy ride - like Dinosaur at AK - I liked it - N and J didn't - went on jungle cruise - had apple slices and caramel sauce - to tomorrow land and Autopia - Nicky rammed me - claimed it was due to my sudden braking - Innoventions and the house of tomorrow - I want a 100 inch tv and a table that plays draughts - saw family of Portsmouth fans - they made fun as I was in Spurs top - got monorail to Downtown - went over Golden Gate for 2nd time in holiday - offsite to Walgreens the Dennys for lunch - had a swim - to DCA but too late for more picture drawing so back to sorcerer walkthrough - Storytellers cafe for buffet tea - N and J back to room and me back to park for more rides - did the mountain hat-trick - Big Thunder then Splash then Space - a couple of quick Buzz rides plus pirates and
back home to bed.

Sent from my iPad