Sunday 18 April 2010

Pixie dust

So, a fairly quiet day today, spent mostly around the pool here at the hotel. Jake made friends with a boy called Henry, who is also here for a little longer than originally planned! The weather was lovely and warm, and Nicky and I enjoyed sunbathing and relaxing by the pool.

Yesterday, I'd spoken to the front desk about the possibility of extending our Disney passes, as we only have one day left. I didn't get very far - the best suggestion being to upgrade to annual passes at a cost of nearly $400. This afternoon, Nicky spoke with them and had considerably more success than me, and we've now ended up with passes that will cover the rest of our stay, and at a fraction of the cost. Nice one!

This evening we had dinner at a pizza restaurant in Downtown. Who knows, maybe tomorrow we might pop into a park!

Sent from my iPad