Saturday 2 August 2014

Day 10 - lazy day

Today has been a lazy day - a truly holiday-ish kind of day where we really haven't done very much at all, and isn't that a nice thing to say!

This evening Jake and Owen have been to Downtown to see the new Marvel film (Guardians of the Galaxy) that came out today, and Nicky and I have been to LBVFS for the obligatory Old Navy trip (where they took 10% off the bill due to their current promotion, and I made a point of showing them a 15% off coupon that I had found on my phone saying that I'd rather have that, which threw them into confusion and we ended up getting 25% off - I love these small victories !!) and then we went to "Sweet Tomatoes" at Crossroads for tea, and can thoroughly recommend it for future visits - good value and tasty buffet.

Otherwise, really not very much to report from today - maybe we'll get up to a bit more tomorrow!