Thursday 3 August 2017

Day 3 - Parks

One thing that I've been discovering on this holiday that I meant to include yesterday: there seems to be quite a wide variance between the fitbit and the phone on counting steps. Taking today as an example, the fitbit says 15,000 and the phone says 25,000. Weird.

As for today we've been enjoying time in and around the parks. Nicky and Jake went on the Jungle Cruise and the Haunted Mansion whilst I sorted out a work thing this morning. We had some lunch at the pizza place in Downtown, and had a good look around the shops there.

Back to the parks this evening, and it seems like Jake and I have ended up with a new mountain triple - the Matterhorn (first ever ride), Big Thunder, and then Grizzly River (which Nicky joined us for).

Nicky and I finished off the evening with a rather nice glass of wine in the Napa lounge at the hotel.