Thursday 20 April 2023

Exam

I went into the hospital today to follow up on my medical exam.

Jake had an exam of a different kind.

My exam had taken place at the start of March in the form of an MRI scan, and after almost six hours of waiting around at the hospital to receive the feedback, I was told that I may have something called a cholesteatoma in my right ear.

However, further investigation is required by ENT so I have been referred for an outpatient appointment.

(And maybe that will be the end of this being a health / medical blog for a little while, other than to say that I had a call from my GP whilst waiting at the surgery to say that they are prescribing something for my feet - no need for a blood test, but to let them know if I go a bit yellow when I start taking the tablets!)