Friday 28 April 2023

Fullerton

 Here I am back at the Fullerton, just for the one night before moving on to Jakarta tomorrow with our merry travelling band. Six of us left London yesterday, and we have collected one more here, so we will be seven travelling on tomorrow, where we will have the small matter of dinner for about a hundred, before our travel group will grow by four or five more as we head on to Kalimantan.

Time currently late, or early depending on your point of view - 4.30am and woken by a combination of jetlag and not having turned down the thermometer on the room's aircon. Have caught up on some work emails, and might read some more.

Read Richard E Grant's book on the way over. Good job the plane was dark and people around me were sleeping. I managed to hold it together, but there were a few tears.

Have moved on to something considerably lighter - Hitchhiker's Guide - which I haven't read in decades.

Missing my Singapore travel buddy from January.