Saturday 22 March 2008

My first post

Well this is my very first post with blogger, and so I have no idea what it will turn out like when I hit the "publish" button! We've finally taken the plunge and set the ball rolling to change ISP from Orange to Sky. We get 8MB connection speed (rather than the current 1MB), a new wireless router, which is good news as the current on seems rather tempramental, and we save £13 per month. Seems like a good deal.
The only drawback is that Orange had some free tools with it that enabled me to publish my own website for free, and I don't think that Sky do the same thing. However, I have found Blogger, and it seems to be free, and it seems to be reputable (owned by Google) so let's give it a go.
As you can see, all I've worked out how to do is type so far, but no doubt there are lots of other possibilities. Hopefully I'll be able to link to my Flickr photos, add in the occasional bit of HTML and so on.
By the way, it's just started to snow!