Monday 24 March 2008

Rose Garden


Rose Garden
Originally uploaded by Miff73
Well I've been playing a bit more with the wonders of Blogger and Flickr and I seem to have successfully linked the two together!.
This means that I can choose a photo from within Flickr, click on the "blog this" button, and I can create a post for my website within Flickr and send the photo to my site all at the same time. Now that's clever!
The only slight drawback is that when I've been uploading photos to Flickr (over 4,800 at the latest count!) I've always selected the option to make the photos private, so that only friends and family can view them. But, if I want to blog directly from Flickr I have to make the photo public. Still, given that it wil effectively become public once it appears on the blog, this isn't really a problem.
By the way, the test photo chosen here is a picture of the Rose Garden at Castle Howard, taken on holiday last summer.