Monday 2 January 2017

New telly

As it is back to work and school tomorrow, and (other than Jake having a trip to Westfield and London a few days ago) post Christmas sale shopping has rather passed us by, Jake and I went out to Currys PC World this afternoon and got a new TV for the lounge. It is a 55" Sony, and seems to be pretty all-singing all-dancing. It is all set up already, and awaiting the arrival of Sky Q, which will be in a couple of weeks.

As I thought would have been the case, I had blogged about the monumental occasion of getting the previous TV (see post here), and it turned out to be just over 7 years ago, so in this world of rapid technological change, it didn't do too badly. Also entertaining to notice that I was commenting then that I had taken the unusual step of moving away from Sony!