Monday 14 November 2016

Dreams

A bit of a cliché but doesn't stop it from being true, I seem to dream a lot more when I am a little bit stressed, and it was only as I was on my way to work this morning that bits of last night's came back to me.

I remember running around a circuit, and finding it pretty tough going. I remember talking to people as I struggled my way around, telling them that I wasn't sure if I was going to finish. I'm not sure if I did. I think so, but that wasn't important.

What was important was that after completing the run, I had to set off on a long, cold walk home in the dark. I didn't seem to mind, and was just heading off down the path when I heard a voice calling my name.

Someone was coming up behind me, and he was insisting on giving me a lift home.

It was my father-in-law.