Friday 4 November 2016

Planes

I’ve found it hard this year to get through long flights without one or two emotional moments along the way, and as I sit here listening to music on my ipod, staring out of the window at clouds below and a beautiful blue sky disappearing off into infinity, today is no exception. It’s probably something about having too much time available to sit and reflect, and after all, there’s plenty to reflect upon. Nicky was telling me about a picture that popped up on her timeline the other day from this time last year, and it did stop me in my tracks to think about how much has happened in how little time, and how blissfully unaware I was then of what was coming.

Things continue to improve, and I have no doubt will keep on getting better and better every day. It’s just a question of being patient and sticking with it.

And so it goes, and so it goes

And you’re the only one who knows.