Thursday 3 November 2016

LHR

Here I am once again, in what is rapidly becoming a familiar environment, the Singapore Airlines lounge at Heathrow. Having thought that last month's trip to the Far East was the last one for 2016, things have moved on rather quickly and here I am again. This time the trip is a bit different: just me going, no visits to our operations, only one location, and all being well I should be back next Wednesday. Mind you, things are a little fluid at the moment so we will have to wait and see what the next few days bring.

I have some work to do on the plane, so will probably steer clear of the in flight movies, unless there is something that particularly catches my eye. Plus, I have brought a book with me to read, as lent to me by Bec earlier in the week. I might go onto the library app in a minute and download some more, just so that I've got a few to choose from!