Monday 7 November 2016

Changi

Another post from the Changi lounge.

It is amusing to put in a search for blogs containing the word "Changi" - there are quite a few of them (and now there's one more). I noticed one comment from a couple of years ago (which will be when I managed to include a trip to Singapore to visit the group audit team on one of my clients on the way back from a KC conference in KL) saying it would be interesting if I ended up having a job one day that required me to be a frequent flyer with Singapore Airlines.

Well, look what's happened. Given that this is my fourth trip since May, and given that each trip starts and ends with Singapore, and there have probably been one or two other transits through here during the year, I have probably made it into double figures for 2016. The only disappointing thing is that I haven't actually managed to leave the airport and get into the country itself! So, no stays at the Fullerton just yet. I expect that I'll be able to put that right at some point during 2017.