Tuesday 6 August 2019

Uploading

I have logged on to flickr on the Surface. I have even changed the way to log on to flickr, partly so that Nicky doesn't get some sort of alert on her phone every time I try to log on, and then has to send me a PIN number to type in. I think also it may be that flickr is keen to distance themselves from Yahoo now that they are under new ownership.

Anyway, I am back in, and even though it may be a never-ending task, I have decided to start uploading again. Starting with my phone, as phones are where most photos get taken these days (and Nicky's photos get shared to my phone as well). The amazing thing is that in recent years we've started to use photos for all sorts of other things as well as actually taking "photos". There's pictures of all sorts of nonsense in our photo-stream. There's screen shots of things from the web, things that people have sent us, tickets, reminders, lists, etc etc, and then from time to time there are actually photos that are worth saving. Unlike before, when it was a case of uploading pretty much everything and not worrying about getting the occasional dud, now you get to be a lot more choosy.

In any case, here are a couple from recently.

Cowboys Ready for MK ride