Wednesday 1 July 2020

Half

Well what a first half that was. 

I look back at the blog and see that I managed to post for January this year (typical New Year resolution stuff no doubt, but faded away pretty quickly in Feb! Shame really because it would have been good to have some holiday blogging from Miami and Key West, but I suppose we were just too chilled!), and it's interesting to see how delightfully normal life was with work, trips out for meals and to the cinema, travel for work, and so on. I guess in some ways that's the benefit of this blogging malarkey - you get to record the everyday stuff, and it is only in the looking back that it becomes special or important. Perhaps in a few years I might look back at entries from around now and it will bring back memories of the rather bizarre time we are all living through just now.