Monday 18 October 2021

Hair

 Monday night is movie night, according to what might be a new tradition. Last week we watched Hunchback of Notre Dame (my choice), and this week we watched Tangled (Izzy's choice). This is one of the growing number of Disney releases that I hadn't seen first time around, and still had never watched the whole way through, so it was good to sit and enjoy it.

However, for me it will always be the song.

And the song will always take me straight to the Magic Kingdom, stood in front of the castle with the one I love, watching the fireworks.

Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be.

And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you.