Sunday 9 February 2014

Bloggie

Over the course of this weekend, I have been having a bit of a sort out of the cupboard in my study. It was full to bursting with a fairly random assortment of stuff, including a few boxes that had been in there since we moved, a whole load of old IT kit and wiring, and goodness knows what else.

Well, it is looking in much better shape now, and the recycling and rubbish bags are pretty full for tomorrow's collection.

One of the things that I found was Nicky's Bloggie video camera, and so this evening we have been enjoying holiday videos from summer 2011 when we went to Orlando with Owen. Given the name of the camera, I should probably see if I can upload one and post it here sometime soon.

Also today I have been fitbitting, and thanks to a dog walk and a couple of kick-arounds with Jake (not to mention my 4.5km on the exercise bike) I've not done too badly at all. According to the latest stats I have done over 12,000 steps, walked just under 10km, and burned 2,700 calories. Doesn't seem too bad to me, although I don't suppose I'll manage to do quite as well tomorrow.