Saturday 8 February 2014

New toys

I am already a very lucky birthday boy - even if it isn't quite the big day yet!

Today I've set up my two Sonos speakers - and a huge thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the fund - and they are extremely good. Great sound quality even from the Play 1's, and so easy to access my iTunes library and all sorts of other music sources.

Nicky and I had a trip to Bluewater - to swap my coat for one with a smaller number of zips - and whilst we were there I was telling her about "fitbit" devices and how cool they are, and then when we came home Nicky suggested to Jake that he should give me his birthday present. And it was a Fitbit Flex! I am part way through setting that up, and it is currently plugged in to charge up fully before I get stuck in properly with it.

Lucky me!