Thursday 25 September 2014

Wells

A little collection of random thoughts from a busy day:

1. "More Fool Me" out today, so I dashed off to the shops at lunchtime to pick up a copy. Challenge now is to be good and at least finish the book I am on at the moment before diving in!

2. Following a link on a tweet this evening took me to this article from yesterday's Guardian (Mum and Dad will be pleased!). Excellent piece, and makes me want to get properly stuck into his writing, although that could take a while!

3. Driving home from work, far too late (again), I noticed a van on the motorway with the number plate FWE 11S, and it was arranged with the gap between the first and the second letters. I strongly suspect that the owner is entirely unaware that they have the perfect plate to commemorate on of the most significant people in the history of the Walt Disney Company - in fact someone so important that they get to have a window on Main Street.

Frank Wells window