Sunday 19 July 2015

Upload

Inappropriate news, but of much excitement - as of yesterday, we have a new toilet in our downstairs cloakroom, thanks to our friendly local plumber Wayne. He came round and fitted a new of (supply and fit for what I reckon was a bargain price of £100) and we no longer have a loo that constantly refills, including at bizarre moments when you run a tap in the kitchen. Happy days indeed.

Other news from the weekend includes the return of the lodge-dwellers from their round Britain cruise, a meal out with Carolyn and Chris at the Farmhouse in West Malling, and Jake giving a better review of the latest Marvel film (Antman) than the mean critic in the Sunday Times, who didn't think much of it at all.

As for uploading, I have set up a new flickr account and am using the new uploader software to automatically upload photos as I have become woefully behind on my main account due to the time-consuming process of uploading to my main account with labels, tags, albums and so on. So far I have backed up almost 10,000 photos into this new account, using up about 2% of the 1TB they kindly give you for free, and will leave it plugging away overnight uploading more.