Tuesday 9 January 2018

Cinderella

Today I have inserted a new 'widget' into the website - a holiday countdown. I had one before, but I deleted it, and so I've had to google to track down the necessary HTML code (as I don't want some crappy commercial widget with its associated advertising), and now we can see that it is 179 days until we go to Orlando in the summer.

This may not seem significant, but it is. Specifically it is less than 180 days, and this means that the window has opened for restaurant bookings, and so Nicky has already taken advantage, with a lunch reservation for 'Cinderella's Royal Table', the restaurant that is inside the Castle in the Magic Kingdom, where we will be going on the first day of our holiday.

This was, I believe, a special request from one the new members of our holiday party.

Fine with me, as I will have a whole new excuse for more castle photography, and not only that, I may even get my photo taken with a real-life Disney Princess! :)