Thursday 4 January 2018

James

A first book blog of the year to mark the first finished book of the year. Last night I read the last short story the P.D. James collection 'Sleep no more'. A second posthumous collection of short stories published in the lead up to Christmas (including 'The murder of Santa Claus'!), although I haven't actually read 'The Mistletoe Murders' yet, which was published in 2016. I wonder how long her literary executors will be able to keep this up, finding a few short stories to collect, and throwing in a few with a festive theme along the way.

In other book news, I've just started the process of registering for my Christmas books gift from Margaret. I've inserted the necessary information to website no.1, but I think I now need to do the same with website no.2, which is currently saying that it is too busy and won't be processing any more gift redemptions until the weekend!