Thursday 26 January 2012

Testing

I've been testing out some of the programs on the MacBook (even though I'd already got them on the Big Mac, I hadn't played with them very much), and in particular I've been trying to get to grips with Garage Band.

It's early days, but just to prove that I have managed to do something with the midi keyboard that Nicky got me for my birthday last year, I wanted to upload some music to the site. This proved to be something of a challenge, as I don't think it is possible to upload music files directly to blogger.

So, solution was to have a play with another bit of the Apple software - iMovie.

As you can see below, I have made the dullest movie ever, consisting of a random holiday photo and nothing else!

Having uploaded the video to Flickr, I can embed it in the site.

So, here is my first effort.

I guess they can only get better!