Sunday 22 December 2013

17

Now is the time to get on with some blogging. I've broken up from work, the holidays are upon us, and I've just been sent out of the lounge so that Nicky and Jake can get on with wrapping up a Christmas present of mine!

As an early New Year's resolution, I really must try to blog more in 2014 - I really enjoy re-reading some of my old entries (they are primarily done for my own benefit after all - it's just an added bonus if a few family members keep up with news through it as well!)

Note - gap in posting as I was told that it was ok to go back into the lounge! So I went and carried on with Christmas wrapping, watching a Christmas film, Match of the Day, and then bed, and completely forgot to come back to this post to finish it off.

So, it is now Sunday morning, and we are just about to head over to Oaks Dene to pick up a table so that we have enough seating room for all of our Christmas guests.

As for the title of this post - anyone important will know what it means, even if it is a day late now!