Tuesday 10 December 2013

43

Another early start today to be on the road to Brighton, but this time I only stayed there until lunchtime, as I had another meeting to get to in Canary Wharf this afternoon. One of the fringe benefits has been that I have been home for the evening, and so won't be out for three evenings in a row this week.

Whilst it's either a little early, or extremely late to be thinking about New Year's resolutions, almost three years ago I had a resolution to read 50 books a year, and achieved that for the last couple of years. However, this year my current tally is 43, so I really do need to get a move on if I am going to make it for 2013. Maybe in a sign of panic, I actually have 4 on the go at the same time at the moment (which is unlike me) so I am at least still in with a chance!