Monday 24 March 2014

And again

Following straight on from yesterday's post, the first work task of the week today was to attend a client meeting in London. The client I was visiting has their offices on Buckingham Gate, which as the name suggests, is just around the corner from Buckingham Palace.

Despite nearly missing my train - terrible traffic trying to get to the M2, but then the Gods were smiling on me when I arrived at the station 5 minutes after the train had been due to depart to discover that it was running 8 minutes late - I arrived in London in plenty of time, and so took the tube to Green Park, and then walked through the park and past the Palace to my meeting.

Once my meeting had finished, as it was turning out to be a beautifully bright day in the Spring sunshine, I took a little walk through St James's Park before getting back on the tube at Charing Cross.

Here are a few of the photos from today, and I have to say, for a few quick iPhone snaps, I think they've turned out rather nicely!

Buckingham Palace Buckingham Palace St James's Park St James's Park