Tuesday 18 March 2014

Kos

Extremely exciting news - we have booked a holiday!

We decided that the summer was still some way off, and that frankly we deserved a little bit of a break between now and then to keep us going. I suppose it is fair to say that holidays have been a little more sparse than usual since we moved house, and we thought that a little trip to somewhere warm would be a very good idea in the near future.

So for the first time ever, Nicky and I will be heading to Greece at the start of May. We'll be staying on the island of Kos for a four night break in a hotel called "Aqua Blu".

It looks rather nice - check it out here.

(By the way, I like to look back at old posts from time to time, and just decided to look back at the blog post closest to being exactly five years ago, and it talks about my first ever trip to Wimbledon. Guess where I'm going tomorrow!)