Saturday 16 July 2011

Prom

This morning Jake and I went to pick up my car from the garage. Apparently the problem wasn't quite what the RAC man had diagnosed, but the only bit that I understood of what they were trying to explain to me was that it is all fixed now, and frankly that is all I needed to know.

We left the hire car at the garage for the hire company to pick up. We agreed that the 3008 got a thumbs up. It certainly did a good job of taking me to Sandwich and back yesterday.

I was glad that I wasn't at the course today. Whilst the weather looked ok by the end of play, for the majority of the day it looked absolutely terrible, and a number of players were saying that it was the worst they have ever played in.

Here are a few pictures from last night's School Prom. A few parents had splashed out on fancy cars to bring the children in (whereas we just took photos of Jake stood in front of them!). Sounds like a fun time was had by all.


Prom
Prom
Prom