Friday 28 October 2011

Friday

Myhotel was its usual reliable self. Comfy beds - woken by the call from home telling me that it was time to get up.

I was at the office by half past eight and enjoying my morning porridge.

Did better with today's crossword - got to only a couple of clues to go, and my colleagues helped me to finish it off - although getting "nacelle" without cheating proved to be too much for all of us.

Left at 4ish and home just before 6.

Meal out with at Zizzi's this evening with the Fairs family, which was very pleasant, only spoiled slightly but the gaggle of ten year old girls having a party at the next table and making a racket (and being ignored by their parents/minders sat at another table).

Off to Newbury and Sutton Scotney tomorrow.

Oh yes - and today marks the 50 days and counting moment ...