Thursday 6 October 2011

Stay Foolish

I was a latecomer to the Apple party, or at least it feels that way. Truth is that no doubt some of the early Apple products helped to inspire many of the first computers that I had a chance to play with and learn on as a child.

Still, even if I am a latecomer, I have been enjoying the party for quite a while now. I am typing this on my Mac, having earlier been checking the latest tweets on my ipad, whilst Nicky sent a few texts on her iphone. Next on my wish list (not that I need one, but just because I want one) is a MacBook Air, and now that my employer has finally joined the party as well, I will probably be ordering an iphone 4S sometime soon.

Today the party has gone a little flat, as we feel so sad for the man who started it off a little over thirty years ago.

Steve left us with some wonderful words of wisdom.

"Follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well worn path."
"Sometimes life is gonna hit you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith."
"The only way to do great work is to love what you do."
"There is no reason not to follow your heart."
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it."

"Stay Foolish."