Tuesday 15 July 2014

Office

Time for an early blog today, as I will be heading off from the office this afternoon to go to the evening T20 game at Hove, and will end up getting back home pretty late.

When I say I am blogging from the office, it would be more accurate to say that I am blogging from my office as I have decided to claim the office vacated by the partner who retired a few months ago. So far I have got our facilities manager to move the small desk (which is attached to the wall) up so that I can stand and work - inspired by our Brighton-based client who have desks that go up and down at the touch of a button. This one is fixed, but I do still have the option of sitting at the other desk if I want a rest! And besides which, hopefully it will be good for my back.

As Nicky commented when she saw a picture, the office is rather bare - I think I might have to bring some artwork in from home to liven the place up a bit.

As for news from home, check out Nicky's Facebook for latest pictures - walls are going up ...