Tuesday 7 June 2011

Birthday

As the birthday comes to a close, and Jake has headed for bed, I have pinched one of his presents! We got Jake a laptop, and so I am trying it out for blogging purposes - taking a bit longer than it should because I am not used to his keyboard, and when I try to backspace to correct I keep hitting the home button.

Jake was up and the crack of dawn this morning to do his unwrapping, and had requested a cooked breakfast before school. I worked from home this morning and had to pop in to London this afternoon, so I was able to meet up with Nicky and Jake at Bluewater. Jake was keen to take his birthday money shopping, and then we had tea at Ed's.

Stopped in to see Nanny and Grandad on our way home to enjoy a piece of (home made and beautifully decorated) football birthday cake.

Last year, just before his birthday, I blogged a load of pictures of Jake through the years. This year, there is one in particular that I would like to share with you, taken last Thursday stood on the walls at Carisbrooke Castle.


At Carisbrooke