Friday 17 June 2011

Rory

The Mac seems to be on go-slow at the moment, so I've pinched Jake's laptop again. I won't tell him if you don't. Maybe it's Apple's way of telling me that I really should be getting that MacBook Air sometime soon.
Well the weekend has arrived, and I do need to do just a little bit of work over the next couple of days. I need to fill in a form for work with lots of details as to my financial affairs, so that they can check up on me from an independence perspective - to make sure that I'm not investing in things that I shouldn't be. The form is rather detailed - I have to fill in details of bank accounts, credit cards, loans, mortgages, insurance and more (under the insurance category they even want to know who we use for pet insurance)!
Loving the US Open coverage. Shame that Rory had a hiccup on the 18th, but he's miles clear of the field. Hopefully this time he'll be able to hang on to it through to the end of Sunday.