Saturday 31 December 2011

Year end

The end of the year has arrived.

There were two things that I hoped to be able to achieve in 2011 that I thought I'd share: one was to read 50 books this year (in the hope that the number of unread books on my shelves might start to decrease rather than increase), and the other was to try to blog something every day.

On the first of these, I have managed to read exactly 50 - a couple of long flights over the last couple of weeks certainly helped with getting through the last few. For the evidence, you can check out miff73's books on goodreads.com.

On the second, there were definitely a few days where I didn't blog for one reason or another, but I always tried to catch up, and as a result this is my 365th blog of the year, so I am going to award myself half a point for that one.

Obviously, I'm not going to share 2012's challenges now - that way you won't know whether I am being lenient on myself or not when it comes to the end of next year.

For 2011, I will finish off with one photo from each month of the year:


Fairline Trophy boys Barley Miff and Nicky Miff and Nicky At the top of the castle Prom Butterbeer tasting Jake's first day On Whitstable beach Cat picture At Epcot