Sunday 3 June 2012

Miami

Blogging to you from Subway at Miami Airport.

Flight over was fine - Upper Class is rather nice. Took lots of photos. We landed at about 4.10, and one of the benefits of being in the posh seats is that you're first off, first through passport control, and your bag appears on the conveyor first, so I was checked in to my hotel before five.

Called home and then went for a wander to get the lay of the land - I know whereabouts I'll be checking in tomorrow now.

Minor panic in room when one of the dials on a padlock wouldn't budge but eventually got it spinning and into my luggage.

Watched some of the CBS and NBC news and the good news is that the Queen's Jubilee is getting some coverage. One station even mentioned that she went to the durby today!

Right, I'm off to see if I can get a hot chocolate from Starbucks, and then it's off to bed.

Night night all.