Friday 8 June 2012

Thursday

Back on the bus at 7.15 and back to a full day in the office today. Folks were kind, expressing there concern for my wellbeing, and sorry that I missed the trip out yesterday (which sounded like lots of fun) and I was pleased to say that I felt much better today. Just my luck to be poorly for the day out, and well for all of the office time. Oh well!

After our office day today, it was back on the bus and straight from the office to our restaurant for the evening, which was once again at the top of a big and steep hill, offering great views across the city. This time I did at least have my phone with me, and so was able to take a couple of photos. They are currently struggling their way off my phone and onto flickr, and if they arrive before I finish this post, I will include them here.

Talking of photos, I've just seen the pictures on the photo stream of the chinese meal out - looked very tasty indeed. Sounds like a pretty good birthday all round - just a shame that I couldn't be there to enjoy it with you all. I am assured that next year's version of this event will not be happening at the same time of year!

Right, I'd best be getting on with some packing, as I will be checking out tomorrow morning, taking my luggage with me to the office, and heading straight from there to the airport at lunchtime.

(No luck with the photos yet - will have to show you another time!)