Wednesday 6 June 2012

Tuesday

Wow, five comments for one day - thanks everyone - keep them coming, it's really good to hear from you all.

Tuesday has been fairly uneventful - another early start, on the bus to the office at 7.15 again with another full day of presentations and discussions. Exchanging texts with home, and keeping an eye on photos appearing in the cloud was great - I was sorry to miss the Round Wood street party, even if the weather did turn rather wet!

This evening I went out for tapas with one of the internal audit guys who I'd met in Brighton last year. He's helped me out with a few difficult questions on American Football, so watch out Jake, I've got a couple of tricky ones for you over the next few days!

We had to sign up for tomorrow's activities at Tabacon this afternoon, so I've decided to give the zip line a go. Will report back tomorrow, and will try to get some photos to share.

Get well soon Jake, and I hope you are well enough for your trip to the theatre tomorrow - have fun!