Wednesday 13 April 2011

Lost

Went out for a meal with colleagues this evening. Meant that I missed the Spurs game, but probably just as well seeing as we lost 1-0 when we needed to win 5-0 (and Jake tells me that the goal was thanks to a bit of a goalie howler). So it's farewell to the Champions League for this season, and I'm not entirely sure if we will be back there next time round given some of our recent league form. Mind you, it might just be a very tense trip to White Hart Lane on the last day of the season if we need to win to finish in 4th again ...

On this day last year I was also suffering for being a Spurs fan! I decided to wear my football top into the theme parks, and then was ribbed by a family of Portsmouth fans also wearing their team's colours. A couple of days previously Portsmouth had beaten Spurs in the FA Cup semi-final.


Matterhorn and Monorail
Huge brick
Denny's OJ