Tuesday 24 May 2011

Kart

One thing I meant to mention over the last few days - I completed my fifth and final call to Florida successfully, and we now have all of our Christmas accommodation sorted out. We will be staying at the Old Key West resort for 11 nights.

I was supposed to do the fifth call on Saturday, but as a result of having a busy day with visitors, I managed to forget. So I ended up talking to one of the Vacation Club guides from the car park at White Hart Lane on Sunday afternoon (as they open at 2pm our time). Thankfully we hadn't missed out and we are now all set for both of this year's trips.

Today was 70's day at Jake school and so they all went in with fancy dress on. The pictures look great. I will check with Jake that I have his permission to put a picture on the blog, and if I get a green light from him then hopefully you will see a picture of him looking like a groovy dude, a real kool kat here very soon.

This evening I have been go-karting with work. Nine of us went to an indoor track near the office. Huge amounts of fun, although I think that I might ache a little bit tomorrow morning!