Monday 13 January 2014

My

Blogging by phone tonight as I can't be bothered to fire up the computer and connect to hotel wifi. Hoping I've remembered the email address for blog posts.

Just been reading the paper and see that the cover price has gone up to £1.20 (corrected in response to comment!). Makes the £4 / week subscription offer seem like an even better deal.

Was in the office this morning and then down to Brighton where I still am, safely tucked away in Myhotel. Plan was to blog a picture of Jessie sat on my suitcase this morning but now that I am blogging from phone it will have to wait. Maybe I'll post it at the same time as I get round to blogging some Boat Show pictures.

Today's paper has a pull out with a 7 day diet for men - lose your paunch and 5 pounds in a week. So if I do that for three weeks...

Today's attempts at healthy eating:

- breakfast biscuits
- sushi snack pack
- grapes
- apples
- nuts
- half a chicken burger from Nando's
- chips
- another pack of breakfast biscuits (because the chicken burger was so cr*p)
- 3 coffees (with sugar!)
- 1 tea
- water

May not seem great, but better than most days (for me)!
Jessie on case