Monday 27 January 2014

Weighty issues

Maybe I shouldn't have a weekly weigh in on a Monday morning, it can make the start of a new working week so much more fun!

The news was this morning was that despite losing a few pounds over the last couple of weeks, today I was exactly back to where I started. Hardly surprising really given that in the last week I had put away:

- a GBK takeaway
- a whole box of chocolate fingers
- chocolate cookies
- a fair few lattes
- a praline danish
- a fishfinger sandwich
- omelette and chips from the chinese
- a three course meal out including pecan pie for pudding
- a roast dinner.

In fact, looking at that list it is a wonder I hadn't ended up worse off than when I started!

Back on the straight and narrow (mostly) today - breakfast biccies, green tea, water, small sushi box for lunch, apple, satsuma, half a bag of nuts, and spag bol for tea.