Sunday 6 March 2011

Cold

Jake's football kicked off at midday today. It was an away game, but only a few hundred yards from their home turf. The most notable feature of today's game for the spectators was just how cold it was being stood on the touchline. When we got back in the car, the readout claimed that it was 5 degrees, but with the wind chill factor included, I reckon it was officially freezing.

Once we'd thawed out and Jake had had a hot bath we popped out to the shops to grab a few provisions. I managed to sneak a trip to the PC World superstore before we went to the supermarket, and I have still got my eye on a MacBook Air, although I can't quite find a good enough excuse for the expense yet. Nicky wants to get a Flip camera or something similar, and I agree that we should definitely get one it time for the summer holidays.

Tea with Nanny and Granddad (roast pork) and a nail-biter between Spurs and Wolves which eventually ended in a 3-3 draw.

Hope it starts warming up soon.